Area of Operation
Area of Operation
Chittoor and Neighboring districts of AP – South India
- Providing all relief, rehabilitation, disaster preparedness, disaster management to the affected children and slum population
- HIV/AIDS – Care and Support (Balasahyoga Project) Covering 40 Mandals – 2500 HIV / AIDS infected & affected families and children in Chittoor Dist.
- Covering all the district rural, urban, tribal population for Family, Drug Abuse, counselling and rehabilitation centers and disabled welfare programmes.
- HIV/AIDS Prevention, Geriatric Care, Mobile Medicare, Other services covering some of the blocks / mandals in Chittoor Dist.
Neighbouring States: Extend the support & services to cover the beneficiary substance, Abuse clients, Family Counselling, Street Children, HIV/AIDS infected & affected, Migrant cases from Tamilnadu & Karnataka states. Covering support services to the beneficiary who covered under PASS welfare, Development & issue based projects.
Category of population covered
- Deserted, Neglected, Separated, Exploited, Disadvantaged, Migrant, Vulnerable, High risk Stigmatised, People in difficult circumstances, WOMEN, CHILDREN, YOUTH, AGED, DISABLED, HIV/AIDS infected, affected, Substance Abusers from (Rural, Urban, Tribal).
- No.Villages : 70% of Villages in Chittoor District and very few villages in neighboring districts.
- No. of Mandals : 66 Mandals, Municipal Corporations, Municipalities in Chittoor District and few blocks in Neighbouring Districts Mandals/ blocks
- No. of Districts : Chittoor, Cuddapah, Anantapur, Kurnool, Nellore Districts.
- Population Covered As per census 2011 : 50 Lakhs above
- Neighboring States : Covering Neighbouring States Tamilnadu & Karnataka Boarder District beneficiaries.
- Staff Particulars : Full time: 109, Part time : 20, (Volunteers: 85 ) (M: 41, F:88
- Cultural Team : Engaging outsource as per requirement